I just finished adding 3 very bright and colorful items to the shop. Two in Spa blue, and my favorite in lime green. First, here they are:
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
I've found more bud vases for you! I'm happy so many people like them as much as me. It's nice to see them go to good homes, but believe me, I enjoy having them here in the meantime! All but one of the last group of bud vases are gone (see April's Bud Vase post) and I've found more while out on my treasure hunts. Here are the newbies that are available in my shop.
Though this isn't a bud vase, I'm gonna throw it in this post anyway because it's so cute. It's an old truffle dish, probably holds 4-5 truffles. Perfect accent to a table, I really like this piece:If you're interested in any of these, head over to NineRed.com and take a look. These are vintage finds, so they are the only ones I have of them. I know, I wish I had more! In other news, things are starting to warm up around here, and I've been planting a ton of veggies. We have 15 tomatoes, 4 eight ball squash, 6 pole beans, 6 sugar snap peas, 2 grapes, a ton of herbs, 4 watermelon, 4 lemon cucumber, 8 varieties of peppers, 2 eggplants... jeez! Leftover from winter we have 12 broccoli finishing up, 6 cabbage and 6 cauliflower. Hopefully they finish up soon so I can plant other things in their space. We've been having a lot of random rains here, which is unusual, but I like it because 1) I don't have to water, and 2) we need extra water so bad! Last year we were on a strict schedule. I could only water on Tuesdays and Saturdays. That's California for you, never know if it'll be a drought year! Have a great week everyone, keep in touch. I'm gonna hop around your blogs and see what everyone is up to!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
I'm finally done! In case you missed it, here is the post that shows the cabinet I've been working on for my sister Denise. It was originally a Christmas gift, but an unexpected rain (well, I just forgot to cover it...) took over and tried to kill it. I managed to rescue it, but had to wait for better weather to really get in and repair. This was kind of a good thing though, because now I could add chicken wire to the front, since the glass was gone. Here it is, all finished, and yes! I fixed that door! Some heavy duty sandpaper opened that right up.