Google+ Nine Red: Corned Beef und Cabbage

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Corned Beef und Cabbage

Oh man! The house smells so good right and i'm starving, I forgot to include this earlier - Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm wearing green and making Corned beef and cabbage. It's been cooking for about 3 hours and I'm STARVING.  The whole house smells amazing and my stomach is trying to claw it's way out  & run to the kitchen.  A few more minutes and it's time to eat!
I used this recipe, but I think they are all the same. I added a bottle of guiness though for extra flavor. I saw that somewhere, or I made it up. Hey - one for me, one for the stew! One last thing, if you would like to receive e-mail updates to blog, click here and enter your info.  RSS feeds are also available on the lower right of this page. 

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I LOVE the smell of it cooking all day!!! Almost the best part! :)mmmmm good!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic