So in our kitchen, one thing was missing. A refrigerator! Of course we have one, but the only place for it was just outside the kitchen, in the entryway, facing the living room. And when the door was open, no one was coming in or out of that room. It bugged me:
It was the perfect size! It's more than I would usually pay for something we were going to give a makeover, but the fact that it was immediately available & the perfect size shows it was meant to be, and I forked over the cash.Cozumel. No doubt....
- Behr Paint & Primer in one, Interior, flat finish.
- Color: Cozumel. They don't always have a card for this color, but just go up to the counter and ask for Behr's Cozumel. They have it, and we love it.
We chose to not sand. We had the primer in the paint which sticks to most surfaces REALLY well, and we had planned to let this naturally age and show the black through. So laziness + supposed planning ahead = long lasting paint job that always looks like you meant it. Yay!
Amazon right here, however. And actually that's a better price, I should of done that. But it's the same one, and I adore it.
Link to Floetrol if you've never seen it before.
Have a good one!
Not ready to quit reading yet? That's what I like about you... ;)
- Painting the Kitchen Cabinets
- Cheap & Easy Kitchen Cart - IKEA hack, sorta....
- Hutch Makeover
- The Dramatic First Night....