Google+ Nine Red: Wine Break

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wine Break

I'm back! Work got a little crazy there, but I won't go into detail because that's about as boring as actually working. Anyway, today I listed the wine rack that I started a long time ago (2 months?). Rain and space set me back a bit, but now that the sun has come out more often, I have found time here and there to sneak outside and get some work done! Here is the finished product:


I love how it came out! I considered doing another color over the top then scratching the surface to let it through.. but I was convinced to leave it as is. Here's what it was before:

This item sold, but if you like, request it or something like it and I'll keep my eye out, and let you know when I find something. Then you can pick your colors! Have a great day!

Post a Comment

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic