Google+ Nine Red: Lime Chair

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lime Chair

Here is another current project of mine. I'm starting to feel like I have to many balancing all at once, but I know I will get the hang of that soon. Here is a Chippendale chair we found at a thrift shop. Check out the "gorgeous" fabric.

After tearing that layer of fabric off, I found this layer. (I could see a pleather layer coming up next, but decided to stop and just cover this later as is)
I wanted to paint it teal, but lime won the battle, and here are the first phases.
I wasn't sure what fabric to do, but seeing the chair with this teal color made me realize that I should find a teal or blue/green fabric to cover with. I'll update when I finish! The most amazing part, is that when I was searching for "lime bamboo chairs" in google images to get ideas of how it would be, I came across the name - discovering this is a Chippendale chair.  During that search, I found someone else selling a Lime Chippendale Chair..........for guess how much? No - more than that. $500! Take a look:
Chippendale Chair Full Price.

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic