Google+ Nine Red: Bud Vases

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bud Vases

I've found more bud vases for you!  I'm happy so many people like them as much as me.  It's nice to see them go to good homes, but believe me, I enjoy having them here in the meantime! All but one of the last group of bud vases are gone (see April's Bud Vase post) and I've found more while out on my treasure hunts. Here are the newbies that are available in my shop.
Though this isn't a bud vase, I'm gonna throw it in this post anyway because it's so cute. It's an old truffle dish,  probably holds 4-5 truffles. Perfect accent to a table, I really like this piece: 

If you're interested in any of these, head over to NineRed.com and take a look. These are vintage finds, so they are the only ones I have of them. I know, I wish I had more!  In other news, things are starting to warm up around here, and I've been planting a ton of veggies. We have 15 tomatoes, 4 eight ball squash, 6 pole beans, 6 sugar snap peas, 2 grapes, a ton of herbs, 4 watermelon, 4 lemon cucumber, 8 varieties of peppers, 2 eggplants... jeez! Leftover from winter we have 12 broccoli finishing up, 6 cabbage and 6 cauliflower. Hopefully they finish up soon so I can plant other things in their space. We've been having a lot of random rains here, which is unusual, but I like it because 1) I don't have to water, and 2) we need extra water so bad! Last year we were on a strict schedule. I could only water on Tuesdays and Saturdays.  That's California for you, never know if it'll be a drought year! Have a great week everyone, keep in touch. I'm gonna hop around your blogs and see what everyone is up to!

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. Great vintage items--makes me want to go out and hunt for treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic