Google+ Nine Red: French Cabinet

Thursday, May 6, 2010

French Cabinet

I'm finally done! In case you missed it, here is the post that shows the cabinet I've been working on for my sister Denise. It was originally a Christmas gift, but an unexpected rain (well, I just forgot to cover it...) took over and tried to kill it. I managed to rescue it, but had to wait for better weather to really get in and repair. This was kind of a good thing though, because now I could add chicken wire to the front, since the glass was gone. Here it is, all finished, and yes! I fixed that door! Some heavy duty sandpaper opened that right up.


Have a great day, it's beautiful out!

Post a Comment

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful--I love bringing life back to old pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic