Google+ Nine Red: Brick & Turquoise Drop Leaf - Part 2

Monday, March 21, 2011

Brick & Turquoise Drop Leaf - Part 2

Ok, so I finished the table! Here's the original post if you missed it.  So I finished up with a good distressing session to let the red really come out, then I did a glaze of deep black over the entire thing afterwards. I'm pretty happy with how it came out! Fun little beachy table, with just the right amount of red coming through. Let's just get to the pictures, huh?!




Originally I wanted a lot more red to come through, but I just went with the flow, and ultimately I think it's just the right amount.  Don't forget, this was the before:
This table is available in the shop.

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic