Google+ Nine Red: Emerald Chair

Friday, August 5, 2011

Emerald Chair

I love chairs.  I love when I find a good chair to redo.  I think they make the most impressive before & afters.  Plus, I get to pick out some nice fabric! Here is the chair that has stepped up to the plate for a redo:
The seat was in pretty bad shape, but I tore it apart and will be replacing the pad with a new thick foam pad.  I recently went to Harts, a local fabric shop, and learned they have a HUGE selection of upholstery fabric! They have an online shop too: http://www.hartsfabric.com

Here's what I picked out for the chair:
I'm planning on a green frame with a black glaze. Stay tuned for the after pics - have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic