Google+ Nine Red: Spotlight: Subtle Swirl Wall Pattern

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spotlight: Subtle Swirl Wall Pattern

I love paint.  I finally live in a house where painting is allowed, and trust me, I painted.  My sister sent me this great idea, via pinterest (my new addiction) which uses a gloss version of the same color paint as their matte wall. I imagine you could do the same thing with just a high gloss polycrylic seal, instead of having to buy another can of your color in gloss. The possibilities are endless and I thought this was perfect for today's spotlight.  This idea comes from Beth and Nick of Sawdust & Embryos.  Check these great pictures out:
I love that floral wall hanging! Looks metal. Great contrast on this beautiful blue!
 I love this idea, and I love how it came out! I'm definitely going to remember to keep this idea in mind when I do my next paint job.  Head on over to their blog, linked here, for more ideas.  Happy Groundhogs Day!

Post a Comment

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic