Google+ Nine Red: How To: Log Slice Mirror

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How To: Log Slice Mirror

What is it about mirrors lately? They keep catching my attention, maybe it's a sign that I need to make one. Remember last week I showed you the Sunburst mirror and how easy it was? Well, I came across another great mirror tutorial the other day.  This one takes a bit more prep, but once you have everything set up it seems like a breeze.  I think I'll have to make time for two mirror projects now...
Gotta love that wood slice! This is still a favorite look of mine, if you remember my old post about doing an entire wall.  Maybe this would be a good in between, since a whole wall would be such a huge project!

Head over to "That's My Letter" for the full tutorial.  They've done a great job laying out every step - can't wait to try it.  What a great way to add some unique character to your wall, something no one else has. It would fit so many different room styles too, rustic, modern cabin, ranch... to name a few.

Have a great day, don't forget to connect with me on Facebook!

Post a Comment

4 comments:

  1. I really, really like this look too. I remember seeing like a half wall done with it years ago on Divine Design. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Same here, I'd love to give it a shot

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic