Google+ Nine Red: How To: Sunburst Mirror

Thursday, June 14, 2012

How To: Sunburst Mirror

Get ready to be amazed! A little while ago I bookmarked a fantastic tutorial from the blog Decorating Cents.  The sunburst style has made a huge comeback over the past few years, and people are getting really clever about making their own.  This mirror really makes a big impact on a wall, and it's amazingly easy. You'll never believe what it's made of either:
Isn't that awesome? I love the wood!  Think of all the different colors you could do. I can't wait to try this.  Here's the big reveal of what it's made of, if you haven't guessed yet..I didn't have a clue!

 
Boom! Paint stir sticks! This is especially awesome because they are free, though I think I'd really have to work up the nerve to take this many! Maybe they will sell me a case for a reasonable price.  So that's it. Paint sticks, A mirror, stain & glue. This is definitely one of my favorite tutorials. For the full tutorial, go to Decorating Cents, where they've laid out a nice step by step for us - with great photos too.  Move this one to the top of your to-do list, it's worth it. Have a great one!

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic