Ready to make some bunting? Gather these things:
- Paper (I chose 6 pieces of each shade of blue, in 6 colors)
- Paper Cutter (scissors are fine if you don't have one)
Then stack the two pieces, and line that triangle under the blade until you can see you have a nice & even triangle. No math behind this really, I eye-balled it and it worked.
Hope you enjoyed the quick tutorial, these are super simple and create a nice impact - try them out for your next big bash, and take lots of pictures! Here are some from our Tamale experience, compliments of mi madre (thanks!) since my hands were covered in meat & masa the entire. time.
Related Party Posts:
- Pinterest Picks: Paper Chains
- High Rise Snacking
- Jello makes the world go round
- Even More DIY Party Decor