Google+ Nine Red: Dutch Wooden Shoes

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dutch Wooden Shoes

Out thrift store sailing (spelling intentional hehe) one day, I came across a lonely pair of dutch shoes, buried in the back of a huge shelf.  I loved them right away, and my mind started conjuring up all kinds of ideas for them - they just needed a looooove. Here they are when I picked them up:
I had a lot of ideas for them, but eventually went with wall hanging, pencil holding shoes. Well, they can hold whatever! Here they are after:
Now here are some of the ideas Ross and I came up with for them, pretty fun!
I really love how they came out, especially the one with the ties! If you're interested in making these shoes a part of your family, they are for sale here, in my etsy shop.

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic