Google+ Nine Red: Honeybee Telephone Table

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Honeybee Telephone Table

Remember this table? You can see the original post here. Well it's finally done! I went with Marigold yellow for the entire table, but opted for a chalkboard top and black knobs. It reminds me of a honeybee, but I stopped myself before putting accent stripes here and there. Maybe I will still do it.... we'll see!  The table is done and for sale, best of all, it packs flat!  

On the vintage front, here is an interesting wooden plaque (or tray?) with hand painted butterflies on it. I feel it's a wall plaque, but I guess it could also be a trivet or a simple serving tray. I guess it's up to the owner!  Thanks for checking out Nine Red blog, have a great one!


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic