Google+ Nine Red: How To: Clean Plank Wall

Monday, July 9, 2012

How To: Clean Plank Wall

I have been meaning to share this tutorial for a while!  You know how I love the look of a wooden accent wall, like in this post.  Well recently I came across another excellent tutorial on Sweet Pickins, that gives a similar, but cleaner look:
I love it! This does so much for a room.  It stands out as unique without taking the full spotlight or crowding the space. Plus, it looks as though you could do this from start to finish in one weekend.  Maybe I'm wrong, who knows! Either way, this could add a lot of character to any room, and I'm so happy (and thankful!) that the full tutorial is available here, on Sweet Pickins blog.  Sausha has a lot of great posts, this is one of my many favorites.  Head over and check it out!

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic