Google+ Nine Red: Spotlight: Painted Glass Tabletop

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spotlight: Painted Glass Tabletop

I have been SO into geometrics lately, I just can't get enough.  So when this DIY project came through on design sponge, I immediately wanted to share it! I can't wait to try this out, take a look:
What makes the project spectacular, in my opinion, is painting on the back of the glass. Painting triangles this close together has always seemed like a taping nightmare to me.  However, by painting on the back of the glass, the layers work in your favor and give you clean & crisp lines.  Plus, you end up with this almost enameled tabletop look, and no need for a coaster! Head over to Design*Sponge for the full tutorial, and if you try this out (think of all those old glass tables in need of some love!) send pictures and tips for the rest of us.  Enjoy!

Post a Comment

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic