Google+ Nine Red: Thanksgiving Food: Stuffins!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Food: Stuffins!

Happy Thanksgiving Week!  It's already here & I'm starving. This year we're going over to my Grandma's, where we'll have a huge group getting together.  I've been assigned stuffing, and I immediately thought of all the recipes I've seen for Stuffing Muffins. Which, for some reason, no one calls "Stuffins" - so, I guess I will.
If you're looking for a different way to serve stuffing this year, try these out! I've had them before and they are delicious, plus so easy to serve.  I found this Apple & Onion Stuffing recipe on the Food Network, from Rachel Ray & comes complete with video.  But of course, I figured I'd search around other blogs to see what real people did & how it all worked out.   Here's some varieties I found, that ALL look delightful:


It doesn't seem like rocket science really, but there are some tips to getting your stuffins to have crispy outsides so they don't fall apart, while maintaining a soft interior.   If you're in a hurry and don't want to click around, let me just embed this video for you (sorry email readers, vids might not show up in your inbox)


With that, I have to go face the crowds in the grocery stores & get my shopping done. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving & if you're not hosting, drive safe! Oh - here's one more recipe idea for the holiday, last year I was really into this Gnocchi & Butternut Squash with Sage recipe. It's amazing...

     -Jesse


Linkies: FacebookPinterestInstagramTwitterSubscribe & of course, Email me.


Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shareaholic